Module 3: Use of Evidence
In Module 3, using a combination of theory and practice, we explore the basic knowledge of stroke and the language used within the medical setting, as well as the different types of evidence used within stroke research and health systems. You will develop an understanding how to use the different types of evidence to build and support your advocacy activities and communications. Furthermore look at how SSOs can generate their own evidence to advocate for positive change.
- Stiftung Deutsche Schlaganfall-Hilfe (Dr Markus Wagner)
- Hellenic Alliance/Action for Stroke Support Organisation (Dr Hariklia Proios)
- Macedonian Stroke Association (Dr Anita Arsovska & Dr. Maja Bozinovska Smiceska)
- Norsk forening for slagrammede (Ms Grethe Lund)
- Thessaloniki and Wiesbaden NRZ, Rehabilitation Center Germany (Dr Dimitris Artemis)
- Aristotle University, Greece (Dr Katerina Nicolaidis)
- Anagenissis Rehabilitation Center, Greece (Ms Eugenia Stamatiou)
Special thanks to our partner organisation who contributed important content; images, case studies and data used in Module 3
We would also like to thank those who participated in the User Acceptance Testing.